Copper Los Angeles Loft Apartments
Copper: Live. Swim. Relax.
Enjoy living, swimming, exercising and relaxing at Copper.
Conveniently located south of Echo Park near hot spots such as Doubting Thomas, Bootleg Theater and Original Tommy’s Hamburgers, Copper invites its residents to take advantage of all that Echo Park has to offer! Commute easily to downtown via Beverly Blvd. Quickly jump on the 101 to get to Hollywood or Pasadena. After work, stroll with your dog over to Echo Park Lake, or rent some paddle boats on the weekend. Head up to Sunset Blvd. for some eclectic food and shopping. Come experience Copper today!
- In-unit Washer/DryerStacked, front-loading convenience
- DishwasherStainless Steel
- RefrigeratorStainless Steel
- Central Heat and Air ConditioningThermostat controlled convenience
- Beautiful FlooringLaminate and polished concrete
- Ceiling FansEasy breeze when you want it
- Fitness CenterExercise in a convenient, onsite gym
- Professional Onsite ManagementOnsite manager offers customer service and help with maintenance
- Controlled AccessPedestrian key and vehicle clicker access
- Unfurnished ApartmentsCreate your living space
- 45’ Foot Swimming PoolKeep fit all year around and cool in the summer
- Soothing SpaEnjoy a soak after a long day of work
- Poolside BBQHost some friends for some outdoor food and fun
- City ViewsWitness the sun rising on downtown
- Bike ParkingEasily store your bike to have available for day trips or commuting
- EV Car Charging StationsEasily feed your electric vehicle in the garage
- Bootleg TheaterFor the latest music, acts, and shows!
- Original Tommy’sGreat food at an historical establishment!
- Crawfords Dive BarExcellent assortment of Beer and awesome fried chicken, sides, and pie!
- Hungry PigFor when you need that great BBQ!
- Gigi’s on TempleAmazing Cuban baked goods and food!
- Doubting ThomasDelicious food, handcrafted pastries and pour over coffee!